Copyright and Trademark
The intellectual property rights in all elements of the Site, including without limitation the copyright, database rights, trade marks and patents, know how, confidential information and collections of personal data are owned or controlled by us or as otherwise stated. BLPSolutions is our trademark and the name and logo are copyrighted. Save as provided in these Terms and Conditions any use or reproduction of the name or logo is prohibited.
You are permitted to view the contents of the Site on screen. You are also permitted to print one copy of each reasonable extract from the Site for your personal use and to save one copy of such reasonable extracts to your local hard disk for your personal use. All other copying and distribution of any of the contents of the Site is strictly forbidden.
Disclaimer and Warranties
(A) We have taken care to ensure the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the Site. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Site and to the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all representations, warranties and undertakings in connection with the Site including all implied warranties and conditions, including such as to merchantability, fitness and title except as expressly otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions.
(B) We do not warrant that the Site or any software of whatsoever nature available on or downloaded from it will be free from viruses or defects, compatible with your equipment or fit for any purpose. It is your responsibility to verify any information that you may obtain on the Site with independent authorities before acting on it and to use suitable anti-virus software on any material that you may download from the Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
Liability Disclaimer and Limitation
In no event shall we, our officers, servants, agents, or employees be liable for any special, indirect, consequential or purely economic loss whatsoever regardless of whether such losses are foreseeable and whether or not caused by our negligence breach of contract misrepresentation or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site save that nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall have effect so as to limit our liability for loss or damage arising out of personal injury or death or acts of fraud.
Within the Site you may find links or references to third party materials and third party sites. We accept no liability of any description in respect of the contents of such materials or sites. We should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials.
Should you do business with any of the third parties referred to above, the contract will be directly between you and the relevant party. We shall not be responsible or liable for any such dealings.
Other Terms and Conditions
All details, visual impressions and maps are given for illustrative purposes only and are presented in good faith as a guide only.
The developer reserves the right to substitute materials of similar quality should they become difficult to source, out of stock or require to be substituted due to changes in Building Control or Planning legislation. Details of changes in specification or materials can be obtained from the developer.
Drawings, plans or maps are reproduced for information only and should not be relied upon as forming part of any contract, sale or lease and are not to scale. All dimensions are approximate and should be checked on site for absolute accuracy. Completion dates are approximate.
A booking deposit does not constitute a contract and is offered only as stake holding until such times as a binding contract is in force when the booking deposit will comprise part of the purchase price.
There may be other Terms and Conditions on areas of the Site which relate to your use of such areas, all of which will, together with these Terms and Conditions, govern your use of the Site.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Conditions (whether contained in these Terms and Conditions or in any other Terms and Conditions contained on any of the pages of the Site) at any time. It is your responsibility to visit the Terms and Conditions of the Site on a regular basis to ascertain whether any amendments to these Terms and Conditions or to any of the Terms and Conditions on other areas of the Site have been made. If you do not agree to such an amendment, you should immediately cease to use the Site.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and any matter relating to the Site shall be governed by United Kingdom law and courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003 - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- BLPSolutions Ltd has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- BLPSolutions Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Terms & Conditions
- I am under no obligation to purchase property through BLPSolutions Ltd. However, I give my authorisation to BLPSolutions Ltd to contact me when suitable property opportunities arise.
- I understand that all information sent to me by BLPSolutions Ltd is private and confidential and should not be discussed with any third party unrelated to the agreement between BLPSolutions Ltd. and myself.
- I understand that the details contained in any information provided to me are for guidance only. Any photographs, floor plans, sizes and specification are subject to changes and only give a general indication of the property.
- All purchase prices are correct at time of going to press but may be affected without notice by the vendor.
- Due diligence must be carried out by each individual purchaser. We also recommend you seek the advice of a qualified financial advisor before making any decisions.
- All incentives should be declared to the mortgage lender. Please note that the lender might reduce the amount you can borrow based on the incentives received.
- BLPSolutions Ltd reserve the right to terminate the relationship between the client and BLPSolutions Ltd at any time.
Extended Terms & Conditions
- As with all investments, property prices can go up or down. BLPSolutions Ltd, cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by the Customer, as it is the Customers responsibility to take all appropriate advice, including legal advice and financial advice, before the Customer commits to the purchase of any property.
- Whilst BLPSolutions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Property Information requested is accurate, current and complete at the date of publication, no warranty or guarantee or representation can be made, implied or inferred as to the accuracy of such information and should be checked out independently by the Customer or the Customer's Advisors.
- BLPSolutions Ltd accepts no responsibility to the extent permitted by law for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in any of the information of any kind or for any loss arising from the use of or any action taken in reliance on any information.
- BLPSolutions Ltd is not authorised to give financial or legal advice and the Customer should rely on the Customers own Financial or Legal Advisors.
- BLPSolutions Ltd will be happy to recommend Financial and/or Legal Advisors, but on the basis that the Customer then becomes the client of that Financial or Legal Advisor and is not a client of BLPSolutions Ltd.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, the Customer will in due course be required to comply with Money Laundering Regulations and give details of the identity as may be appropriate to any Legal or Financial Advisor.